Sunday, April 26, 2009

trallaaalalala..


here i am.tired and exhausted. me n shin yin just came back from shabu2 dinner and parkson shopping..ah! and also to do my airbrush tatoo.. :)








pick the design for about 5 mis





At last i am done with my airbrush.hahaha.. i posted this picture of mine up in Facebook. and... some of my friends comment about it.haha.

ah..nothing very special today. ha... i remember now, i miss otosan. on the way back to hostel, in shin yin uncle's car it remind me of the old days, where otosan bring my friends home. that won't happened anymore. Everything had been too late. when i want to start appreciating his love n care to me, he leave us alone in the world. i miss otosan..

'appreciate and be grateful with what you have in your life,now and then. cause once you miss the chance to do so, regretting is the only thing you face. it won;t change anything i suppose.'

No comments: