Thursday, April 23, 2009

I just finished re-editing my blogger profile and i found out that, i have been joining blogger since September 2006. That was long time ago. Where i was still with Edrick.hhahaha..
He is a god guy and yeah.. we are compatible in which, we are science braniac, i was miss chemistry and biology. He is 'God' of math, physic,add-math. Anyway, our relationship dun last long, only about 6 months. :)
Talking about my past, it reminds me that i usead to be the TOP student in my old-school, i am
every teachers favorite back then. I can handle all my work and at the same time helping other. But now, in Curtin, i feel like i am a failure. Like the case now that i am facing, our lecturer want us to write arggumentative essay. i have no idea on how to write it. But back then, in my old school, i know how to write an arggumentative essay in one and half hours. Now, i dun even have an idea to start my essay. OH.... i feel so down, useless.....i dun want to dissapoint my family and friends that support me. I want to make them proud! God, please help me out from this situation..... :( i am so scared that i will fail this semester,even no matter how i hard i have try..


Ok,now i am here blogging after i came back from the MQA. hahaha.. that was nice. Just like old days, where i will alwyas be the representative. :)
And now, while blogging, i am thinking hard on how to write the stupid essay.
My housemate, Nadea going back to Kuching. :) Tomorrow ahjo and Pris will be going back to Kuching too. Tuition free week is here. But i just can't feel the atmosphere. I miss those term break in Piaget. Where we arranged for trip, we played badminton, we hang out, we make fun of each other.. That was old days. i regreat not to treasure those moment. :( sorry girls..i miss you girls..


I feel so EMO today... what the hell is happening???Argh!!!!! >.<
stupid emo....why i feel so emo???anyway,not only today i feel like this. but almost everyday.hahaha.wad happend lately?

No comments: