Sunday, April 12, 2009

I MISS HIM...
i really, understand how jooen feels when mr.zma is not online,when they can't meet.
Because,i also miss him so much. He was not online yesterday.Hmmm..actually he online,maybe i fall asleep already.hahaha. i'm so tired and i just can't satnd it anymore,that's why i slept earlier. But,i chated with his cousin. :)
I wonder,will he tell teacher how stupid am i believing that he is a gay.hahaha... he's extraordinary.

TIRED! that's the perfect word to explain my feelings yesterday.hahaha..i'm so damn tired.
But,yesterday was fun.Lot fun. I spend my weekend with shin yin,joshephine(pity her,her green tea latte,taste like milk green tea) and also pricillia. :)

I hope he'll online tonight and text me first.haha..
i'm kindda syh to message him every time. :)

No comments: