Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am not feeling good this few days.
WAD isa exactly happening to me?
I want him to online. Yesterday, i think he is not online. And yesterday i go to bed quite early. hahahahaha...
Anyway, if he is online and we chat, i defenantly feel better. Talking to mama n to him the the good way to relief stress and madness.. I miss my family and my old friends.
Not to say that i am not satisfy with my new friends, theay are good to me too.
But, sometimes old is just better than new one.hahaha.. maybe my new friends need time to know me better. hahahahaha..
I start to adpat with the living style of my friends already.hahaha..
i mean, it will be the same, no matter where i go. :)
all i need to do is to adapt. :)

I can't wait till June, where i can be myself with old girlfriends. :)
i miss them. The loudest, funniest,craziest and loving GF. hahaha..

does 'he' miss me? ..........................................

No comments: