Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today, another day of holiday. :)
shin yin n me went out with her aunt. We had our so call 'brunch' at secreat recipe. And not long after that, i recived a business phone call from Patrick. Ok. i like business. I admit it. But, he is like old brat, every time we have phone chat, always come across things like business and other boring stuffs. Alright, he is a nice guy, he is successful. hahaha.. :) But, it's too borring. I like business, doesn't mean i like every conver to be business conver :)

Ans today secreat recepi was nice. the cake.oh no...
And, sport shop 1/2 price bargain. wow. i bought 2 nike shirt and shin ying bought one RM 10 sandals. so cheap man.... love it.

Alright, Fandy. my personal manager. i know he cares about me alot. he is a nice person. He is like my cousin. I share lot's of thing with him. But not as much as Jooen. Jooen know every dirty little secreat of me..hahaha.. Fandy reminds me, not to' ai dao feng dian' hahaha...
:) thx dear.. :) i know, all of my old friends know me very well, every weakness and strenght in me. hahaha,, thx dalingsss.. :) i am now inproving myself to a better ME. :)

No comments: