Saturday, April 25, 2009

so damn tired...
ahjo, pris... me and shin yin just came back from our groceries. Shin yin aunt bring us to have dinner and to imperial. And we did our groceries shopping. hahaha... just like those typical unty.oh no.. i never did that back in Medan... :(
(it's so not my job ok?)
fun bits about today groceries shopping was: i take a bottle of juice and, shi yin said hey, why you take that one?take this one, this on offer. hahaha... both of us really....... (bang)!!!

and.. mama phone and told me how Adi reacted when he saw my mama this afternoon.hahaha..
he was half surprise and so quiet. :)
mama said he is ok! nice guy and fine enough for me. his muscular body is just perfect!!not too much n too little. just perfect!!hmmm... thx mama.. anyway, i bought 1 pair of earing for mama.
hahaha... i love her so much.. she is my friend to be said. i told her every single thing that happend every minute in my life. :) i trust her.. and, in this mr.tatoo case i also seek for her advice.. hope everything will move on smoothly.. ok?
good night!

No comments: