Saturday, April 04, 2009





hahaha..

today is curtin open day. My frist openday in curtin. Too bad.things are lame here. lamer than it is in medan,Piaget.
and.... i am so tiredtoo tired i guess.. Because i am wearing dress and wedge heels which made me feel uncomfortable when i have to run and squeez wif the crowd.

Actually,i have no intention to wear dress n wedge. all i wanted to wear is only simple t-shirt n short.haha. But, my friend keep making me wear the LBD.

anddd....

in the open house there is a iban tatoo booth. wow..
it took them long time to do the tatoo. a guy lying there for fer hours and the tatoo is still not done yet.wew....it's a permanent tatoo oo..









Lately, i am very interted in tatoo things. This is because i just know a friend,name adi. Nah.. he like tatoo.. He hot 2 geourgous tatoo.. ow my...so HOT.

then,yesterday we chat and actually, i just seen him for 2 times and know him for short a while.

I know his cousin better, vera jie jie. She is a very nice person. She gave me an unforgetable gift,romantic princess pictograph.

I hope i can be Adi close friend. He is a very nice person, caring and fun.

Ah..yesterday, we did chat a bit. And commenting on picture. haha.. that was fun.

I think i've founf the perfect one. Now,the only thing is to wait n see the respond.hahaha :):)






No comments: